Go… do what you are going to do 🙂
It’s 44 degrees out there ! HOld off the cold stuff… ‘cept I can hear lots of wind, too. Lots of people at church – last three years, though, it’s either been single digit temps or freezing rain or snow… this stuff is only a nuisance if you’re doing something silly like walking or riding your bike in it.
And 40 something degrees? yea, I’ll ride happily. THat’s a lot of degrees. I got my big girl rubber pants on 😛 (you can get ’em at sierra trading post too)
Have to find my Christmas since I can’t get WHFS (‘are you listening?’ 4853 Cordell avenue, ) and didn’t get much of Mary Cliff … but I did sing Rolling Downard on the way… hope Mary finds a way to find the music… I found it! (embedding disabled on request, I wonder why)
- Rolling downward, through the midnight,
- Comes a glorious burst of heav’nly song;
- ’Tis a chorus full of sweetness—
- And the singers are an angel throng.
- “Glory! glory in the highest!
- On the earth goodwill and peace to men!”
- Down the ages send the echo;
- Let the glad earth shout again!
- Wondering shepherds see the glory,
- Hear the word the shining ones declare;
- At the manger fall in worship,
- While the music fills the quivering air.
- Christ the Savior, God’s Anointed,
- Comes to earth our fearful debt to pay—
- Man of sorrows, and rejected,
- Lamb of God, that takes our sin away.